"The Harry Dean Stanton of hockey blogs." -J.T. Walsh

Monday, December 22, 2008

Hockey hockey hockey! OI OI OI!

"From an unknown land and through distant skies came a winged warrior. Nothing remained sacred, no one was safe from the Hellion as it uttered its battle cry...Screaming for Vengeance."

I've decided to post random musings and observations as a New Jersey Devils fan living in Brooklyn. I'll probably give up on it after REALLY getting into 90210.

From AIM:

Me: everyone online is buzzing about the slutty new holiday gear the ice skanks are rocking
Me: something to look forward to for tomorrow's game
Me: I just love that the ice skanks get even SLUTTIER for Xmas
My Brother: hahaha
My Brother: Christ wants it that way
Me: Jesus was born for MORE MIDRIFF AND ASS
Me: Jesus: "I have come here to stare at underboob cleavage and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers